My first page:
– The journaling: I really needed to close the book on 2013 and I did so through my facebook status.
– January. Okay, I had gotten these alpha stickers from TJ MAXX and they were customizable with ink sprays. I, however, do not have ink sprays and since I had been playing with watercolor a lot, I experimented. I love how it turned out, it surprised me!
– I love this selfie of me and Khoi on New Years Eve! This was the first NYE that he and I actually spent together, which means our FIRST midnight kiss! That quote is actually something he said to me on New Year’s day when we were just casually hanging out.
– On the 3rd, I dragged Khoi out of bed and we drove to Del Mar to go on a run. First of all, I LOVE Del Mar. I love the drive to Del Mar from my house. I love that grassy knoll. And our favorite restaurant, Jake’s, is there. Del Mar being my favorite beach is still up for discussion though. Anyways, this was good for the soul.
– The leaf is actually from my neighborhood. The ground is still covered with these leaves and every day that Gatsby (my best friend corgi) and I go out for a walk, we play with the leaves.